Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Strike!

As I'm sure most of you know (because we've all been waiting) The First Strike map pack came out last night. Now I don't know baout you guys but I skipped class today and have been BUSY playing this game almost non stop. But I figured I owed a review of it just in case you haven't spent all of your hard-earned Microsoft points on it. It won't take me long to give you a ton of reasons why you should spend those points RIGHT NOW. These maps are even better then the ones in the game. They have created a map to help each gaming style and way to challenge the rushing breed to another level. In maps like discovery the snipers will thrive.Wide open spaces and a bridge that can take out of of the ways into your spawn make it easy to funnel enemies and pin them down. Stadium offers the shot gunners and SMG's a chance to be on top with a concentrated environment that grants those close quarters gunfights you crave. It really does offer new challenges and a different element to an already wonderfully done game, I can only hope that Treyarch and Activision keep up the amazing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment